THE BLOG

In this space I will post stories, events, photos, during the time I live in Malawi, Africa working with Adventist Health International. Please come back often (or subscribe) and comment frequently so that we can be connected.

Friday, June 6, 2008

I AM BECAUSE WE ARE

For those of you with a soft spot for Africa, AIDS victims, or just reaching out to hurting people in general you have to see the trailer for the new documentary called "I Am Because We Are". It was produced by Madonna and actually features Malawi where she has adopted children. Visit this website: http://iambecauseweare.com/trailer.html

(I'm sorry, I'm delinquent in the realm of blogging so don't know how to insert the trailer in my post which is really what I want to do.)

1 comment:

jason m w said...

good movies like this never get seen like all the other crap that end up making everyone dumber. it's really amazing.

thanks for getting this blog up