THE BLOG

In this space I will post stories, events, photos, during the time I live in Malawi, Africa working with Adventist Health International. Please come back often (or subscribe) and comment frequently so that we can be connected.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Butte Creek Falls

Today we took an adventure to Butte Creek Falls nearby. (Yes this is Oregon - and it's a short drive from where I'm living! Don't you wish you were here?) Here are a few photos....









Nicole & I trying to avoid getting hit by rocks being thrown into the water by the boys.










My brother Randy & I with all three boys!!



"Big Daddy"




Happy Family!!!!











Ryan - the Sour Grass muncher








We even got high enough to find snow at Rhody Lake (8 ft in some places)!! I wasn't dressed for it. :)

3 comments:

Vohwinkel Photography said...

Hey Elisa! I'm enjoying your blog!! I'm excited about being able to follow all your adventures! Oh & yes I do wish I was there compared to the almost 100 degree temps we are having! Keep sharing!

Stephanie V

More About the Z Family said...

Hi Elisa!

Be sure to keep up on the blog - reading my friends' news is now a weekly ritual for me! Two long skirts doesn't seem like very many.....I hope you have more! We will keep you in our prayers for your new adventure!

Amy Z

jason m w said...

dang i love the northwest... and ya i wish i was out there.