THE BLOG

In this space I will post stories, events, photos, during the time I live in Malawi, Africa working with Adventist Health International. Please come back often (or subscribe) and comment frequently so that we can be connected.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Southern Feature

Recently Southern Adventist University decided to do a feature mission story on Randy, Cristy, and I who all graduated from Southern in 2000 and are now in Malawi working together. The story is HERE

It is ironic, I suppose, that we are still friends and all working together in Malawi. Funny how God has a way of working things out and leading us along the journey that we have called life. I am so grateful for Randy and Cristy both and how they are such an encouragement to me personally.

1 comment:

Jack said...

It was great to see this story first on southern.edu and then finding this blog. I graduated from Southern and worked in their student finance office until 2003. My family has strong ties to Malawi as my mom and dad met while working at Malamulo. Their is probably a picture still hanging somewhere with my father (Dr. Jack Harvey) and his mission plane.

Glad to see you are there serving the important needs of Malamulo and the folks around it.